Dalby Qld Muster 2018
7th April 2018
Registrations open: 1 January 2018
Registrations close: 1 March 2018
Muster event location: Dalby Leagues Club, Orpen St Dalby Qld 4405 (07)4662 1433 (courtesy bus available)
- The Gallery Motor Inn 128 Drayton St (07) 4662 2300 Stephanie/Mark – 400m walk
- Drovers Motor Inn, 87 Drayton St (07) 4669 0444 Kerry – 500m walk
- Motel Myall, 79-81 Drayton St (07) 4662 3399 Jock – 750m walk
- Dalby Manor Motor Inn, cnr Patten & Drayton St’s (07) 4662 1011 – 1.2km walk
- Dalby Park View, 31 Drayton St (07) 4662 3222 Terry – 1.4km walk
14:00 – 15:00hrs: Collection of merchandise, Sale of IBA Caps, Stickers & Patches
16:00 – 18:00hrs: Presentation of IBA Ride certificates and Patches, Group Photo and informal discussion
18:00 – 19.00hrs: Meals and socialising
19:00 – 19:30hrs: Presentation: TBA
19:30 – 20:00hrs: Presentation: TBA
20:00 – 20:30hrs: IBA Oz: forum discussions, general questions. 2019 Muster. A Parking lot will be utilised for items that need follow-up.
20:30 – 21:00hrs: Presentation: TBA
21:00 – 21:30hrs: Presentation: TBA
21:30 – onwards Socialising
- Only IBA members (must have IBA number) are eligible to participate in the Dalby Qld Muster 2018.
- Riders and Pillions are to register through Ride Master . No other registration process will be accepted. Only riders and Pillions that complete this process will be able to participate.
- Riders are to submit their planned Ride Application by email no later than one week after the Dalby Qld MUSTER 2018 Registration closing date of 1st March 2018. (see below, RIDE APPLICATION)
- Any IBA ride may be attempted. The ride is to finish on the 7th April 2018 at Dalby Qld.
- The ride must be pre-registered and pre-paid before commencing ride.
- A ‘one off’ IBA Certificate and Patch will be presented on the night, to IBA members that successfully complete their IBA ride at Dalby Qld on the date in 4. above.
- IBA certification rules apply to all rides.
- Upon arriving at the event function room, riders are to place their fuel receipts, witness forms (if not using Premier membership submission) and a legible Ride Log in an envelope (clearly marked with their name and IBA Number on the outside of the envelope) and give it to one of the IBA Australia staff members.
- Changes to your route once you have started your ride will require your new ride to be verified after the Dalby Qld Muster 2018 completion. This will result in your certificate being posted out at a later date.
- Late Registrations may be accepted, however a processing fee of $50.00 will be required. Early cancellation, i.e., before Registration closing date, will incur a fee (PayPal costs).
- No refund will be given after the registration closing date, for non-attendance for any reason or unsuccessful completion of the ride. This is due to costs associated with pre-registering the IBA ride, printing, and production of patches for the Dalby Qld MUSTER 2018.
- Registration and Certification fees – Rider $80 and Pillion $20.
- Send Ride Application directly to: IBAMuster@gmail.com (this is for the Ride Application only please do not use for questions).
- If the Ride Application is incomplete i.e., proposed routing is incomplete, or if payment is not included, or if other stuff gets messed up, the rider will be required to resubmit their application. Should this result in the application arriving late, then there is a chance that the rider will not get a certificate on the night.
- Your Ride Application, using the format provided below, is to include a google map url created on www.google.com.au/maps/ (not on some other url); or a map quest map url or bing map url. Ensure that these are not password protected, (some riders prepare maps on mygooglemaps, and these are difficult to open). Riders should also submit payment verification by attaching the paypal confirmation (not just the confirmation number, and not a message saying ‘please invoice me’).
- Your Ride Application must contain all the information as shown below or you may be requested to resubmit the application.
The subject line of your email should look like the following, (please replace Xxxxxx with your surname):
Subject: Xxxxxx IBA Dalby Muster Ride-in
1. For what ride are you applying (SaddleSore 1600K, BunBurner GOLD, BunBurner 2500K etc.):
2. Date of the ride start:
3. Name you want on the certificate:
4. Address to mail the certificate:
5. Are you an IBA member – number?
6. Contact phone number:
7. Your age:
9. Did you ride this with anybody else (who):
10. Motorcycle make/model:
11. Odometer kilometres: (leave blank)
12. GPS kilometres: Are the GPS Kilometres more than 50 kilometres different from the google map kilometres? If so, why (help us figure out why): (leave blank)
13. Google Map link:
14. Spotwalla link: (if using a tracking device)
15. Name of start city:
16. Three to five cities that you REALLY WANT to be on your certificate. If you leave this blank, we will put up to FIVE major cities from your route:
17. Name of end city:
18. ANYTHING ELSE WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR RIDE?
I certify that the statements in this application for certification are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
19. Type your name here —
DON’T FORGET TO ATTACH YOUR PAYPAL CONFIRMATION
Please note: This information above may be updated at different times. It is current as of 24/8/17