Mansfield Vic Muster 2019
6th April 2019
Registrations open: 1 December 2018
Registrations close: 6 February 2019
Muster event location: Delatite Hotel, 95 High St, Mansfield VIC 3722 (03) 5775 2004 http://thedelatitehotel.com.au/
Delatite Hotel, 95 High St, Mansfield VIC 3722 (03) 5775 2004
Mansfield Motel, 3 Highett St, Mansfield VIC 3722 (03) 5775 2377 – 220m walk
Mansfield Travellers Lodge Motel, 116 High St, Mansfield VIC 3722 (03) 5775 1800 – 280m walk
High Country Holiday Park, 1 Ultimo St, Mansfield VIC 3722 (03) 5775 2705 – 600m walk
Mansfield Valley Motor Inn, 2 Elvins St, Mansfield VIC 3722 (03) 5775 1300 – 700m walk
BP 145 Mt Buller Rd, Mansfield VIC 3722, (03) 5775 2928
Caltex 2 Chenery St, Mansfield VIC 3722 (03) 5775 2284
Gaffneys Garage 34 High St, Mansfield VIC 3722 (03) 5779 1175
ATM’s – Mansfield
NAB ATM- 76 High Street
RediATM – 76 High Street
ANZ ATM 77 High Street
CBA ATM (Branch) – 78 High Street
Westpac ATM – 83 High Street
Cashcard ATM @ BP 145 Mt Buller Road
Informal workshop throughout the afternoon/evening for those interested in Soldering
14:00 – 15:00hrs: Collection of merchandise, Sale of IBA Caps, Stickers & Patches
16:00 – 18:00hrs: Presentation of IBA Ride certificates and Patches, Group Photo and informal discussion
18:00 – 19.00hrs: Meals and socialising
19:00 – 20:00hrs: Open panel discussion – eg lighting, small bore bikes, fatigue, clothing, hydration, planning, IBA hotels, group riding and ride applications
20:00 – 20:30hrs: IBA Oz: forum discussions, general questions. 2020 Muster. A Parking lot will be utilised for items that need follow-up.
20:30 – onwards Fellowship
- Only IBA members (must have IBA number) are eligible to participate in the Mansfield Vic Muster 2019. This year we are encouraging IBA Riders to mentor a non – IBA member to participate in the Mansfield Muster. This will be restricted to the first 10 IBA members who apply to bring along a rider. A request to mentor a non-member (via email to contact@ibaaustralia ) needs to be completed on the same day that registrations opens.
- Riders and Pillions are to register through Ride Master . No other registration process will be accepted. Only riders and Pillions that complete this process will be able to participate. Registration and Certification fees – Rider $AU80 and Pillion $AU20.
- Riders are to submit their planned Ride Application by email no later than one week after the Mansfield Vic Muster 2019 Registration closing date of 6 February 2019. (see below, RIDE APPLICATION)
- Any IBA ride may be attempted. The ride is to finish on the 6th April 2019 at Mansfield Vic.
- The ride must be pre-registered and pre-paid before commencing ride.
- A ‘one off’ IBA Certificate and Patch will be presented on the night, to IBA members that successfully complete their IBA ride at Mansfield Vic on the date in 4. above.
- IBA certification rules apply to all rides.
- Upon arriving at the event function room, riders are to place their fuel receipts, witness forms (if not using Premier membership submission) and a legible Ride Log in an envelope (clearly marked with their name and IBA Number on the outside of the envelope) and give it to one of the IBA Australia staff members.
- Changes to your route once you have started your ride will require your new ride to be verified after the Mansfield Vic Muster 2019 completion. This will result in your certificate being posted out at a later date.
- Late Registrations may be accepted, however a processing fee of $50.00 will be required. Early cancellation, i.e., before Registration closing date, will incur a fee (PayPal costs).
- No refund will be given after the registration closing date, for non-attendance for any reason or unsuccessful completion of the ride. This is due to costs associated with pre-registering the IBA ride, printing, and production of patches for the Mansfield Vic Muster 2019.
- Send Ride Application directly to: IBAMuster@gmail.com (this is for the Ride Application only please do not use for questions).
- If the Ride Application is incomplete i.e., proposed routing is incomplete, or if payment is not included, or if other stuff gets messed up, the rider will be required to resubmit their application. Should this result in the application arriving late, then there is a chance that the rider will not get a certificate on the night.
- Your Ride Application, using the format provided below, is to include a google map url created on www.google.com.au/maps/ (not on some other url); or a map quest map url or bing map url. Ensure that these are not password protected, (some riders prepare maps on mygooglemaps, and these are difficult to open). Riders should also submit payment verification by attaching the paypal confirmation (not just the confirmation number, and not a message saying ‘please invoice me’).
- Your Ride Application must contain all the information as shown below or you may be requested to resubmit the application.
The subject line of your email should look like the following, (please replace Xxxxxx with your surname):
Subject: Xxxxxx IBA Mansfield Muster Ride-in
1. For what ride are you applying (SaddleSore 1600K, BunBurner GOLD, BunBurner 2500K etc.):
2. Date of the ride start:
3. Name you want on the certificate:
4. Address to mail the certificate:
5. Are you an IBA member – number?
6. Contact phone number:
7. Your age:
9. Did you ride this with anybody else (who):
10. Motorcycle make/model:
11. Odometer kilometres: (leave blank)
12. GPS kilometres: Are the GPS Kilometres more than 50 kilometres different from the google map kilometres? If so, why (help us figure out why): (leave blank)
13. Google Map link:
14. Spotwalla link: (if using a tracking device)
15. Name of start city:
16. Three to five cities that you REALLY WANT to be on your certificate. If you leave this blank, we will put up to FIVE major cities from your route:
17. Name of end city:
18. ANYTHING ELSE WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR RIDE?
I certify that the statements in this application for certification are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
19. Type your name here —
DON’T FORGET TO ATTACH YOUR PAYPAL CONFIRMATION
Please note: This information above may be updated at different times. It is current as of 26/09/18