Naracoorte South Australia Muster 2020
4th April 2020
Registrations open: 1 December 2019
Registrations close: 3 February 2020
Muster event location: Naracoorte Hotel/Motel, 73 Ormerod Street, Naracoorte SA 5271
Naracoorte is one of the most well-known towns within the Limestone Coastal region of South Australia. The Naracoorte Caves are part of the 800,000 year old Naracoorte East Range. They are World Heritage listed, and one of the world’s most important fossil sites.
From Adelaide – 338 km From Brisbane – 1920 km
From Melbourne – 497 km From Sydney – 1194 km
From Perth – 3013 km
Naracoorte Hotel/Motel, 73 Ormerd Street, BOOKED OUT
BIG 4, 81 Park Terrace, (08) 8762 2128 – 700m walk
Studio Holiday Unit st @ $100, 1 bedroom Unit st @ $109,
Country Roads Motor Inn, 20 Smith St, (08) 8762 3900 – 850m walk Std rm single $128 Dble $143
William McIntosh Motor Lodge, 20 Stewart Terrace (08) 8762 1644 – 2.7k walk St @ $94
Rest Motels Naracoorte, 18 Stewart Terrace (08) 8762 2599 – 2.8k walk
OTR, 24 HRS,1 Deviation Rd, Naracoorte SA 5271
ANZ, 99 Smith St, Naracoorte SA 5271
CBA, 89/91 Smith St, Naracoorte SA 5271
NAB, 81 Smith St, Naracoorte SA 5271
Bank SA, 78 Smith St, Naracoorte SA 5271
OTR, 1 Deviation Rd, Naracoorte SA 5271
Informal workshop throughout the afternoon/evening for those interested in Soldering.
Note: Meals need to be pre ordered by 1500hrs to ensure delivery at 1800-1900hrs
1100hrs – Onwards Booking in at the ‘Naracoorte Hotel/Motel’
1600 – 1700hrs: Collection of pre-purchased merchandise and sale of IBA Australia Caps, Stickers & Patches
1700 – 1800hrs: Group Photo and informal discussion
1800 – 1900hrs: Meals and socialising
1900 – 2030hrs: Open discussions:
- Tell us about your Ride In
- Ron 15 Min
- Show us your riding gear (be prepared to show pros and cons) – helmets/gloves/jackets/safety vests/wet weather gear/boots/ riding pants
- forum discussions/general questions
- 2021 Muster
- A Parking lot will be utilised for items that need follow-up
2030 – onwards Fellowship
Please note that venue restrictions are capped at 60 patrons.
- Only IBA members (must have IBA number) are eligible to participate in the Ride In for the Naracoorte SA Muster 2020. This year we are again encouraging IBA Riders to mentor a non – IBA member to participate in the Naracoorte Muster. This will be restricted to the first 10 IBA members who apply to bring along a rider. A request to mentor a non-member (via email to contact@ibaaustralia ) needs to be completed on the same day that registrations opens.
- IBA members that are no longer able to ride and those partners of IBA member are welcome to attend the function at the conclusion of the Ride In. Please see registration details below.
- Riders, Pillions and those under 1.a., above are to register through Ride Master . No other registration process will be accepted. Only Riders/Pillions or those under 1.a. above that complete this process will be able to participate. Registration fees – Rider $AU20 and Pillion $AU15, Non-Riders $AU10.
- Riders are to submit their Ride Application by email or snail mail after the Naracoorte SA Muster 2020. (see below, RIDE APPLICATION)
- Any IBA ride may be attempted. The ride is to finish on the 4th April 2020 at Naracoorte SA. A ‘one off’ IBA Certificate and Patch will be available to IBA members that are successful with the verification process. IBA Australia will post out the Ride Patch on confirmation of the certificate being issued by IBA.
- Late Registrations may be accepted, however a processing fee of $30.00 will be required. Early cancellation, i.e., before Registration closing date, will incur a fee (PayPal costs).
- No refund will be given after the registration closing date, for non-attendance for any reason or unsuccessful completion of the ride.
- Send Ride Application directly to: IBAMuster@gmail.com (this is for the Ride Application only please do not use for questions).
- If the Ride Application is incomplete i.e., routing is incomplete, or if payment is not included, or if other stuff gets messed up, the rider will be required to resubmit their application.
- Your Ride Application, using the format provided below, is to include a google map url created on www.google.com.au/maps/ (not on some other url); or a map quest map url or bing map url. Ensure that these are not password protected, (some riders prepare maps on mygooglemaps, and these are difficult to open). Riders should also submit payment verification by attaching the paypal confirmation (not just the confirmation number, and not a message saying ‘please invoice me’).
- Your Ride Application must be in the format as shown below and contain all the information also as shown below or you may be requested to resubmit the application.
The subject line of your email should look like the following, (please replace Xxxxxx with your surname):
Subject: Xxxxxx IBA Naracoorte Muster Ride-in
1. For what ride are you applying (SaddleSore 1600K, BunBurner GOLD, BunBurner 2500K etc.):
2. Date of the ride start:
3. Name you want on the certificate:
4. Address to mail the certificate:
5. Are you an IBA member – number?
6. Contact phone number:
7. Your age:
9. Did you ride this with anybody else (who):
10. Motorcycle make/model:
11. Odometer kilometres:
12. GPS kilometres: Are the GPS Kilometres more than 50 kilometres different from the google map kilometres? If so, why (help us figure out why):
13. Google Map link:
14. Spotwalla link: (if using a tracking device)
15. Name of start city:
16. Three to five cities that you REALLY WANT to be on your certificate. If you leave this blank, we will put up to FIVE major cities from your route:
17. Name of end city:
18. ANYTHING ELSE WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR RIDE?
I certify that the statements in this application for certification are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
19. Type your name here —
DON’T FORGET TO ATTACH YOUR PAYPAL CONFIRMATION
Please note: This information above may be updated at different times. It is current as of 24/11/19